project plan



Planning for Major Project


Name:
Project Title:

Date started
Time allowed
Task/Activity
Completed
(date)
27-05-2018
5 days
Working on presentation and complete research essays

And presentation
02-05-2018
06-05-2018
5 days
Research about case study on this case study use topic I did from research essay



10-05-2018
13-05-2018
5-6 days
Continue on case study and explore more information



19-05-2018
20-05-2018
4-5 days
Complete qualitative and quantitative and check blog what am I miss on blog



24-05-2018
28-05-2018
2-3 days
Try to explore case study with using competition on that case study I researched Intel company so I use AMD company it is similar production and create survey questions


31-05-2018
02-05-2018
2-3 days
Write conclusion about case study and reflective. Write more about responding survey questions



05-05-2018

Comments

  1. As we discussed in your tutorial, your project plan needs to be more detailed (use the form on Blackboard), however this could be renamed as a blog post to make it a case study plan instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMD processors

compeitor

database