reflective

I learnt a lot of research skills such as finding deep information and explore information by comparison with similar details. I have searched about Intel company and production of Intel company so i compared with AMD processors. I made a project plan this is management skill. Moreover, i have used project plan to manage which one i should do first and organised my work. i did presentation in class so it hard to me but i tried. this presentation made me feel more confident. This course was useful and helpful that it can make me better than before.

Comments

  1. According to the time stamp on this blog post, it was made live at 10.21am after the deadline of 9am on the submission date of 5th June 2018. Therefore it cannot be marked as part of your submission.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMD processors

compeitor

database